AIA Approved Lunch n Learn
Learn more about high performance powder for architectural applications!
Approved by both the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and the Interior Design Continuing Education Council (IDCEC), the IFS Coatings presentation will introduce you to powder for architectural and design applications. This face to face, 1 hour presentation is taught by an experienced presenter and powder professional who will ensure you get the information you need in an interesting and educational way.
Our popular presentation covers:
- What is powder coating?
- How is powder manufactured & applied and how this is beneficial to exterior and interior projects?
- How high performance powder complies with the AAMA specifications
- Powder for the designer—color and effects
- The sustainability advantages of powder coatings
- Choosing and specifying powder coatings
The IFS Coatings AIA and IDCEC approved presentation earns attendees 1 AIA LU and 0.1 IDCEC CEU credit and is often taught as a "lunch and learn" session. Breakfast sessions and 'powder and cocktails' sessions are also available.